6 thoughts on “Contact

  1. I’m disabled and my husband and our two daughters are almost out of basic food items
    We won’t be able to get food until the 29th of this month (April).We don’t have family anymore and don’t know what to do.My number is (803)207-0876 Thank you

    • Our church 100% supports P.A.T.H. (People Attempting To Help) and Tender Hearts in our community. Please contact them to help you.

      P.A.T.H. 803-684-3992
      Tender Hearts 803-684-3131

      Our prayers are with you and your family.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *